Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Blood Angel Dreadnoughts

Before the last big (7th edition) Apocalypse game I speed painted two Blood Angels Dreadnoughts. They're both fairly simple, but I'm pretty satisfied with the Furioso ("Fragioso") at least. I'm only now just getting around to pictures...








Here's the Death Company Dreadnought, I'm not as happy with the black armour on this guy, but the unpainted pile is too big to fuss now.






If I eventually go back to touch-up the black, I'll have to re-touch this guy as well... he's almost 10 years old now!


After I finish a few Death Korps of Krieg models I've got two more Dreadnoughts that I'd love to get on the table... some early WIP shots:


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

    ReplyDelete