Sunday, July 13, 2014

Come the Apocalypse! (coming soon...)

Here are some pre-game shots of the Apocalypse battlefield.  Sides, point levels, stratagems, formations etc have yet to be chosen; but I decided to start some planning ahead of time so we can actually finish the game.

At this point I'm guessing it will be Xenos versus Imperium as I don't think any Chaos armies will be present.  Few can grasp the enigmatic intentions of the Eldar, and while the Hive Mind has no concept of trust or fear, it does recognize opportunity. The story has yet to be written though...


Is it too much like Avatar to have a critical Tree objective in the middle of the battlefield?

I hope to have (better) pictures once the game begins! Several gaming days have already passed with little or no (decent) photos so I'm going to make an effort this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment