Saturday, October 22, 2011

Project Man-cave - the big ol' attic space

This big ol' attic has a big ol' Apocalypse size (6'x16') gaming table in it that I am feverishly trying to build enough terrain to cover.   I certainly own enough, it's just a matter of building and painting at this point.  So far I've made some major headway with the building and some priming, but there's still a long way to go.



Besides the table and terrain, I wanted to get the painting/modeling area done right with proper lighting, paint/tool access, and storage.  I bought very cheap shelves and second hand items (on craigslist) to achieve this.  Add some day-light shop lights and a nice desk&chair and it's fully operational.




The other half of this man-cave also houses my little music studio... but that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment