Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chaos Space Marine Revival...

So that enormous pile of unbuilt Chaos is finally getting some love.  I've only gone as far as opening all the boxes, cleaning a little flash, and working on Lord and Sorcerer conversions.  Nurgle has been my God of choice since back in the early 90's, when I first read through the 'Lost and the Damned - Realm of Chaos' book.  It has taken me that long to get started...

Here are my Veterans of the Long War:






My old Chaos Lord built many years ago; I have already stripped and cut him to pieces for my new Sorcerer, but here is the before picture since I have nothing else interesting to post:





I'll be sticking to Nurgle throughout this army with likely some Chaos Daemon additions, since I already have the models.  All of my models are old, and metal, even the Daemon Princes - boo.  I'll be rolling out mostly infantry and no flyers to start.  Anyway I hope to have some more progress to show soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love the old models. I can't wait to see how this army progresses.if it's anything like you blood angels it'll be amazing.

    ReplyDelete